Aw thank you very much *red face* haha I came across your post on acemeetup and I’m trying to get to know other aces in the UK and you seemed pretty cool!
reminder that if we’re in a mutual and you’re under the age of 18 and find it creepy or weird that i’m following you back as an adult then let me know and i’ll unfollow and it won’t need to be a big deal at all… like, please put your own safety and wellbeing first
Relevant. I am 21 and a mother so I realise some people might be creeped out. Would never be offended!
(Thank you! I really wasn’t expecting so many responses. I have lovely followers :D)
11. Your favourite movie genre?
Pretentious douchebag at a party answer: psychological thriller/drama. Real answer: Italian-American mob films. I have a weakness for the suits and gratuitous violence.
12. A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
Clerks II. It helped me deal with unrequited love for a best friend by showing me what things could be and then helping me take the time to realise it couldn’t be so. I realise it is an odd choice of film for that XD
17. Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
This is difficult because I get more attached to TV series universes (more content obviously) but probably Middle Earth.
(Guessing you meant this one! :D)
4. A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
Obviously I couldn’t literally watch a film on repeat for the rest of my life but Casino is one I have seen many, many times and never get bored of it. De Niro and Pesci in Vegas? Forget about it.
3. An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
Johnny Depp off the top of my head because I don’t usually pay attention to the actors/actresses and he’s easy to spot XD Pirates, Secret Window, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, The Lone Ranger, Edward Scissorhands, The Rum Diary, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Nightmare on Elm Street, Finding Neverland, Donnie Brasco and The Libertine.
6. A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
I actually can’t remember the name of the film (spent quite a while Googling parts of the plot to try and find it) but it was about parents who live with their paranoid schizophrenic son and it has all sorts of triggers for mental health, medication, abuse, humiliation etc. Pretty sure I forgot the name just to save my sanity as it disturbed the hell out of me and I can watch really violent horrors without flinching. If anyone ever finds it let me know what it was called. The front cover of the DVD is someone wrapped in a bedsheet pressing against it as though they’re trying to push through to escape.
7. A film you wish had a sequel?
I kind of loathe sequels unless it’s a story continuation like LOTR (and even then I’d prefer a 12 hour film to three separate ones) so this is a tricky question. Maybe Constantine? I liked a lot of the concepts and would want them explored in more detail, just not with the same characters.
15. A film everyone loves but you hate?
Titanic. Or any of the Alien films.
- What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
- An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What’s the very first film you remember watching?
- A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
- A film you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your favourite movie director?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
- Your favourite comedy film?
- A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
- A film everyone loves but you hate?
- A film you love but everyone else hates?
- Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
- What’s your favourite biopic?
- Mainstream movies or indie movies?
- Old movies or contemporary movies?
- A film with an amazing soundtrack?
I absolutely love films so.. do the thing!
Wow, you are tiny.
Yes, yes I am. River is already nearly half my height and she’s not even two yet. Can you imagine how awkward telling her off as a rowdy teenager is going to be? On the up side, people always want to give me piggy back rides because it makes them feel powerful but what they don’t realise is I’m the one benefiting by not using my legs. Victory!